Our website address: www.odemarine.fr
Our company name: SARL CB2AB
- The personal data that we will collect
- Use of collected data
- Who can access to the data collected
- Rights of site users
- The site’s cookies policy
Personal data must be:
- processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner with regard to the data subject (lawfulness, loyalty, transparency);
- collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and not to be further processed in a manner incompatible with these purposes; further processing for archival purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes is not considered, in accordance with Article 89 (1), to be incompatible with the original purposes (limitation purposes);
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed (data minimization);
- accurate and, if necessary, kept up to date; all reasonable measures must be taken to ensure that personal data which are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay (accuracy);
- kept in a form allowing the identification of the data subjects for a period not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which they are processed; personal data may be kept for longer periods as long as they will be processed exclusively for archival purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89 , paragraph 1, provided that the appropriate technical and organizational measures required by the Regulation are implemented in order to guarantee the rights and freedoms of the data subject (limitation of retention);
- processed in such a way as to ensure appropriate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures (integrity and confidentiality).
Processing is only lawful if, and insofar as, at least one of the following conditions is met:
- the data subject has consented to the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the performance of pre-contractual measures taken at the latter’s request;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task of public interest or relating to the exercise of public authority vested in the controller;
- the processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular when the affected person is a child.
Users agree that by using our site they consent to:
- the collection, use and retention of the data listed in this policy.
Personal data that we collect
Data collected automatically
When you visit and use our site, we may automatically collect and store the following information:
- IP adress
- Hardware and software details
- Links a user clicks while using the site
- Content that the user views on your site
Data collected in a non-automatic way
We may also collect the following data when you perform certain functions on our site:
- Phone number
This data may be collected using the following methods:
- Contact form
How we use your personal data
Personal data collected on our site will be used only for the purposes specified in this policy or indicated on the relevant pages of our site. We will not use your data beyond what we disclose.
The data we collect automatically is used for the following purposes:
The data we collect when the user performs certain functions may be used for the following purposes:
With whom we share personal data
We may disclose user data to any member of our organization that they reasonably need to achieve the purposes set out in this policy.
We undertake not to sell or not to share your data with third parties, except in the following cases:
- if the law requires it
- if it is required for any legal proceedings
- to prove or protect our legal rights
- to buyers or potential buyers of this company in the event that we seek to sell the company
If you follow hyperlinks from our site to another site, please note that we are not responsible for and have no control over their privacy policies and practices.
How long we store personal data
We do not store user data beyond what is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is collected.
How we protect your personal data
All data stored in our system is well secured and can be accessed only by our employees. Our employees are bound by strict confidentiality agreements and breach of this agreement would result in the employee’s termination.
While we take all reasonable precautions to ensure that our user data is secure and that users are protected, there always remains the risk of harm. The Internet as a whole can be insecure at times and therefore we are unable to guarantee the security of user data beyond what is reasonably practical.
The GDPR specifies that people under the age of 15 are considered minors for the purposes of data collection. Minors must have the consent of a legal representative for their data to be collected, processed and used.
Your rights as a user
Under the GDPR, users have the following rights as data subjects:
- right to access
- right of rectification
- right to erasure
- right to restrict processing
- right to data portability
- right of objection
You will find more information on these rights in chapter 3 (art 12-23) of the GDPR.
How to modify, delete or contest the data collected
If you would like your information to be deleted or changed in any way, please contact us:
Address: 18, rue du Docteur Eynard, 26300 Bourg-de-Péage, France
Tel: +33 (0)4 75 48 45 65
Cookie is a small file, stored on a user’s hard drive by the website. Its purpose is to collect data relating to the user’s browsing habits.
We use the following types of cookies on our site:
- Functional cookies
We use them to remember any selections you make on our site so that they are saved for future visits.
- Analytical cookies
This allows us to improve the design and functionality of our site by collecting data on the content you access and hang on to while using our site.
You can choose to be notified each time a cookie is transmitted. You can also choose to disable cookies entirely in your internet browser, but this may decrease the quality of your user experience.
Third party of cookies
We may use third-party cookies on our site to achieve the following purposes:
- Google Analytics
If you have any questions for us, please feel free to contact us using the following:
Addresse: 18, rue du Docteur Eynard, 26300 Bourg-de-Péage, France
Tel: +33 (0)4 75 48 45 65
Effective date: 1st September 2021